Byron The Artist Bear Head Zickle Heavyweight Unisex Crewneck T-Shirt
A durable, heavy-weight cotton tee shirt comes with a classic fit and provides much durability. One of our most popular items, it has a relaxed style made for everyday and casual wear.
You’ll surely be styling in his shirt with an NFT to go with it!
NOTE: Byron The Artist will send matching NFT(s) for each purchase of this item. Mints are passed out in the same order they’re received. You will need a Wax Wallet to receive the NFT that matches this item.
– Seamless double-needle collar
– Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
– 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
– Taped neck and shoulders for durability
NFTs, or Non-Fungible Tokens, are quickly gaining traction in the art world as an alternative way to buy and sell digital artwork. By combining blockchain technology and works of art, the process of buying and selling artwork has been made much easier. As a result, NFTs are becoming increasingly popular as people look to diversify their portfolios with something that is more than just money. Here’s why NFTs are awesome to own:
1. They’re Unique: The biggest benefit of owning an NFT is that it will always be unique to you. Every NFT is based on a unique “token” that can be tracked on the blockchain, which means that no two NFTs are ever exactly alike. This makes them great investments for collectors who appreciate rare works of art or collectibles.
2. They’re Authentic: One of the biggest issues in the digital world is that people can copy content and claim it as their own. With an NFT though, you can easily verify its authenticity by tracking it on the blockchain. This helps protect your investment from fraud and counterfeits and gives you peace of mind knowing your artwork is genuine.
3. You Have Legal Ownership: When you purchase an NFT, you get legal ownership over the asset in question, meaning no one else can claim it as their own or make copies without your permission (or at least without getting into legal trouble). This gives you complete control over what happens with your asset such as deciding when (and if) it should be resold or gifted away in the future. That said, many believe that legal ownership also comes with moral responsibility – so always consider what’s ethically right when dealing with others’ work!
4. Earn Through Appreciation: With most traditional investments (stocks, bonds etc.), it takes years to see any kind of return – but not so with an NFT! Because they’re based on blockchain technology and have gained popularity recently, their value has skyrocketed over time; meaning if you buy early and wisely enough then you could end up making some serious returns down the line depending on how high demand rises for certain pieces..
Overall, owning an NFT provides a great opportunity for anyone looking for a creative and potentially lucrative form of investing – all while having fun collecting unique pieces of art! Even though they may have only recently hit the mainstream market, they’re quickly becoming vitally important within the digital world.
Thank you for checking out this item and make sure to check out the rest of Byron the Artist items.
Our simple way to provide a vIRL with no tech, no blends, and no code.
|A) Length (cm)||71||74||76||79||81||84|
|B) Half Chest (cm)||46||51||56||61||66||71|
|A) Length (inches)||28||29||30||31||32||33|
|B) Half Chest (inches)||18||20||22||24||26||28|
|Wash||Machine, warm, inside out, similar colors|
|Dry Clean||Do not dry clean|
|Iron||Do not iron|
There are no reviews yet.