Aquascapeart Logo Classic Unisex Zip Hoodie with Pocket
Our classic unisex zip up hoodies make the Wax Blockchain collection artist’s NFTs stand out with all the great colors we offer for you to choose from.
Organic cotton is a type of cotton that is produced using farming practices that avoid the use of toxic chemicals, fertilizers, and genetic modification. Unlike conventional cotton which relies heavily on chemical-intensive methods to maintain effective pest control and ensure high yields, organic cotton farming utilizes natural pesticides and rigorous crop rotations instead. Organic farmers also work hard to foster healthy soils through cover cropping and integrated pest management techniques. Additionally, it is manufactured with low-impact dyes that do not contain phosphorus or chlorine. As such, organic cotton is an environmentally friendly option compared to traditional varieties.
- Perfect for Eco-Conscious Customers
- Organic Cotton/Recycled Polyester Blend
- Regular fit
- 9 oz/yard² or 300 g/m²
NFTs are amazing to own and have because they provide tangible proof of ownership for digital goods.
They guarantee authenticity and uniqueness in a way that many traditional methods of buying items like art or music can’t. With an NFT, you can purchase exclusive goods like rare collectibles, buy tickets to events and game experiences, as well as make safe investments in the form of digital art.
NFTs also provide their owners with the opportunity to be creative and curate collections that are meaningful to them.
NFTs, or Non-Fungible Tokens, are quickly gaining traction in the art world as an alternative way to buy and sell digital artwork. By combining blockchain technology and works of art, the process of buying and selling artwork has been made much easier. As a result, NFTs are becoming increasingly popular as people look to diversify their portfolios with something that is more than just money. Here’s why NFTs are awesome to own:
1. They’re Unique: The biggest benefit of owning an NFT is that it will always be unique to you. Every NFT is based on a unique “token” that can be tracked on the blockchain, which means that no two NFTs are ever exactly alike. This makes them great investments for collectors who appreciate rare works of art or collectibles.
2. They’re Authentic: One of the biggest issues in the digital world is that people can copy content and claim it as their own. With an NFT though, you can easily verify its authenticity by tracking it on the blockchain. This helps protect your investment from fraud and counterfeits and gives you peace of mind knowing your artwork is genuine.
3. You Have Legal Ownership: When you purchase an NFT, you get legal ownership over the asset in question, meaning no one else can claim it as their own or make copies without your permission (or at least without getting into legal trouble). This gives you complete control over what happens with your asset such as deciding when (and if) it should be resold or gifted away in the future. That said, many believe that legal ownership also comes with moral responsibility – so always consider what’s ethically right when dealing with others’ work!
4. Earn Through Appreciation: With most traditional investments (stocks, bonds, etc.), it takes years to see any kind of return – but not so with an NFT! Because they’re based on blockchain technology and have gained popularity recently, their value has skyrocketed over time; meaning if you buy early and wisely enough then you could end up making some serious returns down the line depending on how high demand rises for certain pieces.
Overall, owning an NFT provides a great opportunity for anyone looking for a creative and potentially lucrative form of investing – all while having fun collecting unique pieces of art! Even though they may have only recently hit the mainstream market, they’re quickly becoming vitally important within the digital world.
Thank you for checking out this item and make sure to check out the rest of Dagga items.
About Wax Blockchain:
The Wax Blockchain is a great example of green technology that seeks to reduce carbon emissions and provide an effective platform where transactions are secure, transparent, and reliable. It’s a groundbreaking blockchain that has revolutionized the way we think about distributed ledger technology – able to process tens of thousands of transactions in real time with its robust network of nodes.
The Wax Blockchain is a groundbreaking decentralized platform, that is making waves in the blockchain technology space. Developed with game developers, artists, collectors, and virtual item fans in mind, Wax Blockchain provides users with an unprecedented level of security and flexibility when managing their digital assets.
And what’s more – it does this while being carbon neutral and at times carbon negative, making it one of, if not the best most eco-friendly blockchains out there.
In addition to its sophisticated consensus protocol, Waxp also utilizes advanced incentive structures to reward users who contribute to the network’s validation process by staking their tokens.
This creates an economically viable system that encourages developers to further innovate on the platform to better meet customer needs while helping promote greater adoption of business operations.
Furthermore, businesses seeking to take advantage of smart contracts as well as trustless transactions will also appreciate this feature provided by the Waxp Blockchain.
NOTE: Aquascapeart will send matching NFT(s) for each purchase of this item. Mints are passed out in the same order they’re received. You will need a Wax Wallet to receive the NFT that matches this item.
Our simple way to provide a vIRL with no tech, no blends, and no code.
|A) Length (cm)||65||68||72||74||76||78||80|
|B) Half Chest (cm)||49||51.50||54||57||60||63||66|
|C) Sleeve Length (cm)||61.50||64||65.50||67||68.50||70||70|
|A) Length (inches)||25 ½||26 ¾||28 ⅓||29 ⅛||29 ⅞||30 ¾||31 ½|
|B) Half Chest (inches)||19 ¼||20 ¼||21 2/9||22 ½||23 ⅔||24 ⅘||25 ⅞|
|C) Sleeve Length (inches)||24 ¼||25 ⅕||25 ¾||26 ⅜||26 ⅞||27 ½||27 ½|
|Wash||Machine, warm, inside out, similar colors|
|Dry Clean||Do not dry clean|
|Iron||Do not iron|
There are no reviews yet.